We have made significant investment and improvement in the PartsBase Government Data product over this past few years. The complete list is far greater that mentioned here but the list below highlights many of the major improvements which add significant value to you.
As always, we are focused on delivering “best in class” technology and product support. These are some of the improvements to PartsBase Government Data to enhance your ability to access information and better compete in the DOD acquisition process.
- Added ability to search expired solicitations.
- Can do “global search”…to find any possible open opportunity in the DLA website.
- We deliver the entire AEL/APL list for all Navy contracts and the Bank of APLS database
- You have all the GSA and Emall procurement histories.
- You can search for casting suppliers to locate the castings needed
- You can search for “sources sought” and “pre-solicitations”
- We can pull bids dated “tomorrow”
- You can do “full text searching”
- You can filter for commercial packaging only or Mil spec packaging leads
- You can filter for “combined set asides” with a single filter.
- We added the “phrase statement” so you never are confused as to the quantity per package…ie when UoI is 1 each and the phrase is 5 then there are 5 items in the unit/pack.
- Global Solicitation Search & Historical Solicitation Search
- You can filter for NSN that require ISO or AS certification certifications or compliance OR conversely you can block solicitations that require higher level quality standards.
- We added FBO custom searches and full featured email notifications
- We added NSN forecast so you know additional purchases are planned to better compete.
- We Recently added 3rd Party RFQ tab option and just added…..
- You have the “reverse shopping cart” that tracks all the orders you have won, all the NSN you sell that you lost the bids, un-awarded solicitations, open Solicitations and Net worth of your NSNs.
- Full GSA FSS and Advantage sales history module
- FPDS intergration and CLIN identification where available
Come by PartsBase Government Data and see for yourself why thousands of companies rely on us as their daily driver.